Languages: Spanish, Valencian and English
Cinema and TV
- La noche más larga. Series. Dir. Óscar Pedraza. Netflix. 2022
- Madres. Series. Mediaset. 2020
- Poliamor para principiantes. Full-lenght film. Dir. Fernando Colomo. 2020
- La celebración de los cuerpos que caen. La herida. Dir. Rodrigo Villalba. 2022
- Manual para follarse a un macho con vagina. Created, written and performed by Pablo Alamá. El Umbral de Primavera. 2022
- 2022 / Stage Direction Workshop with Carlos Tuñón
- 2022 / El Semillero, intensive workshop of scenic creation with Carlos Tuñón
- 2017 – Current / Vocal technique with Celia Guisasola
- 2019 – 2021 / Work in Progress Studio (Integral Training of the Actor)
- 2017 – 2021 / Madrid School of Dubbing
- 2019 / Noise Factory Workshop with Víctor Heitzmann
- 2018 – 2019 / Singing with Ana Camino
- 2018 / Movement Workshop with Lucio Baglivo
- 2017- 2018 / Réplika Teatro (First Year of Regular Actor’s Training)
- 2016 – 2017 / Master’s Degree in Advertising, Audiovisual and Documentary Speech – Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- 2016 – 2017 / Réplika Teatro Acting Workshop with Socorro Anadón and Raúl Chacón.
Skills and Personal Info
- Guitar, bass, ukulele.
- Driving license B and A2.
- Climbing, skiing, tennis, skateboarding, longboarding.
Here you can download the complete profile of this talent.
In the PDF, you will find links to the videobook and the scenes, and you can have the photos and all the info about his work experience, training and other interesting information.