Mª Laura Gargarella
Languages: Spanish, Italian and English
Amor en polvo
Screenplay Mention Alicante Film Festival, Spain. 2021
Best Screenplay, Calatrava Film Festival, Spain. 2020
Best Comedy Cinequest Film & Creativity Festival. USA. 2020
Best Screenplay Award at the “Havana” Film Festival, Cuba. 2017
Premiere at the Venice Film Festival. In competition. Italy. 2017
Project selected by “L’Atelier” of the Cannes Film Festival. 2014
Verdades verdaderas. La vida de Estela
Audience Award at “18 Muestra de Cinema Llatinoamericà de Catalunya”, Lleida, Spain.
Bronze Award for Best Film “7 Muscat International Film Festival”, Oman, Oman
Signis Human Rights Award
No tengas miedo
Award for Best Screenplay at the “Festival of Lecce”, Italy
Fada Culture Award from the Vicki Bernadet Foundation
Motivos para no enamorarse
First Prize in the National Film Script Contest CINE. AR
Audience Award at the “Festival de Málaga”, Spain. 2009
Cinema and TV
- Irene. Co-scriptwriter. Underway
- Au revoir. Film. Original scriptwriter. Underway
- Allá. Full-lenght film. Co-scriptwriter. Underway
- Una sola noche. Full-lenght film. Original scriptwriter. 2021
- Hasta el cielo. Film Project. “Excellent 2020 scripts” – Filmarket Hub.
- Amor en polvo. Full-lenght film. Co-scriptwriter. 2020
- Invisible. Full-lenght film. Co-scriptwriter. 2017
- Delicia. Full-lenght film. Scriptwriter. 2017
- Gilda. Full-lenght film. Co-scriptwriter. 2016
- Tokio. Full-lenght film. Original scriptwriter. 2015
- Verdades verdaderas. La vida de Estela. Full-lenght film. Co-scriptwriter. 2011
- No tengas miedo. Full-lenght film. Co-scriptwriter. 2011
- Motivos para no enamorarse. Full-lenght film. Scriptwriter. 2008
Skills and Personal Info
- She has co-written songs with the singer/musician Ale Guelman.
- She has worked on the Chilean TV adaptation of the series “Los Simuladores”.
- She has written a book of poems with the Valencian photographer Pili Ro entitled “… and the verse became an image”.
Here you can download the complete profile of this talent.
In the PDF, you will find links to the videobook and the scenes, and you can have the photos and all the info about his work experience, training and other interesting information.